Holy Trinity Lutheran School offers a very sound formal academic program and seeks to provide a quality education for all students within a Christian environment. Children receive a thorough grounding in the traditional subjects with special emphasis on English and Mathematics. The school also provides comprehensive Music, Sport and Visual Art programs for all students.
Pastoral Care permeates every aspect of school life and extends into the school community through our "Share Care" program, which is coordinated by the School Pastor.
Students at Holy Trinity Lutheran School are also given opportunity to be involved in many extra-curricular activities during the school year. Some of these include:
- Sporting opportunities in local and regional competition in athletics, swimming, basketball, football, netball, cross-country and many others
- Students in Prep and Year 1 participate in a Perceptual Motor Program
- School choir and senior singing group
- Wakakirri - a national story dance competition
- Aerobics team
- Excursions and camps are planned to enhance the learning and development of our students and are an integral part of the school program
- Active After School Care program - activities offered in the past have been hockey, skateboarding, athletics, aerobics and self-defence